Thank you Pierre-Arnaud, you've found it.
I was looking at this page in the documentation:
http://directory.apache.org/studio/users-guide/ldap_browser/tasks_browse_directory_show_metadata.html
... but I couldnt find where this configuration was located.

Case closed and again many thanks for the wonderful support.

Regards,
Olivier D.