Hi,

Well. We do prepare some performance tests in concurrent environment, so we
will definitely run
current and redesigned version as well. So it would be interesting to compare.
:)
Questionable is only, if to use it in production...

Is it going to be included in stable stream soon? Or is it some 2.1 branch?

Thanks.