Hi all - I know this topic is a rehash of an age old debate, whether
groupOfNames/groupOfUniqueNames should allow the member/uniquemember attributes
to be empty. Many LDAP vendors allow empty groups (all from the Netscape
lineage, CA Directory, AD) but that breaks RFC-compliance. So just from a
practical standpoint, if I want my LDAP to behave this way, is there any
runtime problem with changing the schema to make this attributes "MAY" instead
of "MUST"? I tried it and a cursory test seems ok so far.

Best regards,

Richard