Hi list. Forgive my ignorance, but there is something I don't understand in the
code of the main bundle in one of the examples. The code says:

configMap.put(AutoActivator.AUTO_START_PROP + ".1",

"file:../extenderbased.circle/target/extenderbased.circle-1.0.0.jar " +

"file:../extenderbased.square/target/extenderbased.square-1.0.0.jar " +

"file:../extenderbased.triangle/target/extenderbased.triangle-1.0.0.jar");

but the host application (or the main bundle) is not supposed to know at
compiling time which bundles (plugins) are available. So why those JAR files
are listed there? Which is the true mechanism to find out which bundlers are
available?

Regards,
Lucas