On Monday 07 February 2011 10:10 PM, Stuart McCulloch wrote:
On 7 February 2011 15:50, Sahoo<sanjeeb.sa...@oracle.com>  wrote:

After upgrading to 2.2.0 as well as 2.3.4 versions of the plugin, I don't
see any version attribute in exported packages unless I explicitly specify
the version in the plugin configuration. This seems like  a serious
regression to me.

You'll need to provide more information - such as the plugin goal you're
using, etc.

Yes, I am using manifest goal. Sorry, I have not been paying attention to the discussion. I didn't realize we would actually break existing users so badly.
Note that there was a change to the manifest goal introduced by the bnd
upgrade that was discussed on JIRA and on the dev list:

    https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FELIX-2176

Specifically the PackageVersionAnalyzer class that provides a default
version was removed - see also the ongoing discussion:

    http://www.mail-archive.com/dev@felix.apache.org/msg19938.html

    and https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FELIX-2194

which aim to resolve what the default manifest should look like (now
the PackageVersionAnalyzer inconsistency is removed)
Since I can't use Export-Package: ...; version=${project.version}, is there a variable/macro available to get the old behavior?

Thanks,
Sahoo