Hi,

I am starting to suspect that the "CondtionInfo" aspect is actually
working correctly, and that the actual problem is with AdminPermission
itself.

I have added this line to both a bundle whose location matches
"CAGE/*" and one whose location doesn't:

System.getSecurityManager().checkPermission(new AdminPermission("*",
AdminPermission.CONTEXT));

This check correctly does/does not trigger an AccessControlException,
according to who invokes it.

However, checking AdminPermission(bundle, AdminPermission.CONTEXT)
doesn't trigger an exception in either case.

Have I completely misunderstood how the AdminPermission's "name"
property works? I can't see how everyone has not noticed a bug in
something this crucial?!

Cheers,
Chris