Hi!

I am having trouble using UTF-8 characters with the Gogo Shell.

I have implemented a command “register” that takes a string argument. I try to
run it like this:

g! register 何か漢字で書いてる言葉

The string gets parsed as "何か漢字で書いてる言葉” instead of
“何か漢字で書いてる言葉”. Not even sure what encoding that is.

I checked the stack trace in debug mode to ensure it wasn’t my code. It seems
to me that from the moment the text is input into the shell it gets interpreted
that way (all the way up the stack trace).

I tried echo as well:

```
g! echo こんにちは
こんにちは
```

I already checked out a few threads and tried those fixes, but no luck:

 *
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/361975/setting-the-default-java-character-encoding/623036
 *
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/8920712/osgi-bundle-doesnt-display-utf-8-characters

I updated my gogo shell to the latest available version on Maven Central.

Any other ideas about how I could resolve this issue?

Thanks!
=David