When you choose File -> New -> Labels, there is a drop down menu with a list of Databases. I have not been able to figure out what order the databases are in. Every other list of databases I have run across in LibreOffice is in alphabetical order (which hasn't always been true in OpenOffice.org). This is the only one I have found that has its own ordering scheme.

believed to be clean.