I don't believe there is a seperate GB langpack. I downloaded the en-GB -
English (GB) installation executable, which I would assume includes it.

However, your suggestion did give me an idea. I went into
Tools\Options\Language Settings\Languages\ and noticed that the User
Interface was set to English (USA). Once I changed this to English (UK) it
was able to find the UK help file.

The developers may want to look at this as it's going to fox a lot of people
here in the UK and very possibly a great many other non US users too. I'm
guessing that having the User interface default to the same as the Locale
setting after installation isn't a big job. Does anyone know how top report
this?

Tony