Le 01/02/2011 15:38, Barbara Duprey a écrit :On my
      Win7 system, all the toolbars for Writer forms behave properly (I
      didn't try all the controls, though). The problem I found was that
      I couldn't set up list box options (bug 33537). I do find it
      fairly difficult to tell if Design Mode is on or off, though, the
      contrast is not very high.On 2/1/2011 5:13 AM, Mobidoy wrote:I will give
it another try but, before I do so, I will
        do a cleaninstall just in case old LibO Settings could act on it.Just
need to finish this form first for some clients then I will
        haveplenty of time to play wit it:)ChrisOn 11-02-01 03:35 AM, Alexander
Thurgood [via Document
        Foundation MailArchive] wrote:Le 29/01/11 06:27, Mobidoy a écrit :Hi,In
BASEI am trying to edit a form I have but, there is no dialog
            boxopening whenright clickig -  selecting control.
            Without it, not much can bedone. Also,I could not get the control
bar so,
            cannot add anything.Could someone verify they are also affected by
this ?As I said in my previous post, I can get the properties of the
          controlto display by right clicking on it. I can also see the Design
          Modetoolbar, and can activate / deactivate it. This is with LibO
          final, MacOSX 10.6.6AlexI could myself confirm that Base forms seem
to work properly,
      or at least are editable as usual both:- on W7 with final LO 3.3-  within
Ubuntu 10.10 amd64 with LO RC3Clicking on edit icon (third from right hand side
in top bar)
      switches normally in edit mode, both left and bottom tool bars
      being activated (while right-clicking on an open form would never
      switch to edit mode IMHO).Also possible to create a new form.Then, it is
unlikely to be an application bug.Hope it may help in some way.Francois