Marius Popa wrote (28-12-10 16:36)
On 28 December 2010 17:30, Cor Nouws<oo...@nouenoff.nl>  wrote:
Marius Popa wrote (28-12-10 11:38)

  Good afternoon! My name is Marius Popa, a user running LibreOffice 3.3
rc2,
and I want to know how can I use the AutoComplete job.

There is a difference in how it works in Calc and in Writer.
Which of the two are you interested in at the moment ;-)

Please tell me for both in Calc and in Writer, but first for Writer.

Writer: Tools > Autocorrect options > WOrd completion tells it all.
In the menu Format > Autocorrect you can turn of While typing ;-)

HTH,
Cor