Hi there!

It seems to be a question which has been talked about for a long time in the
days of Openoffice. That is, could it be possible to embed the Truetype fonts
used in a document(esp. Writer/Impress) when we save the file?

Personally I think it's a very practical and useful funtion. A fantastically
formatted document could turn out to be nothing at all when it is opened on
another machine that doesn't have certain fonts installed.

I don't think this function may lay a finger on the issues of copyright. The
Microsoft Office has done so in their counterpart product.

So, could the function be implemented in future release? Many thanks.