What I meant was:  if the original numbers have a mixed number of decimal
cases you can't apply my solution because of the base 2 calculations.

But I assume that in a table you don't have values with 3 decimal cases
mixed with one decimal case?

Therefore you could go from 4 decimal cases to 1 in 3 steps using my
method...

In any case, the short answer is: there isn't such a round function in any
of the 3 spreadsheets.

Apparently the round() function in Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) does
a bankers' rounding.

http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.excel.charting/msg/107fce6145b70d69?pli=1

Hope this helps