Dear James,

James Wilde wrote:
It is appropriate to say that I am running LibO 3.3.1 on a Mac running OSX
10.6.6.

I have a letterhead template which includes a date field (creation date).
However, despite several attempts, I am unable to maintain the format of the
date, which I want to present in iso-format: YYYY-MM-DD.  Instead each time I
open the template, the field has reverted to the US style date, MM/DD/YY.

How can I fix the date format as I wish it to be?  This does not appear to be a
question of the regional settings, since I have a custom setting including the
iso-format for the date.
Over here (LO 3.3.1 on Ubuntu 10.04) everything seems to work as expected. I created a template, inserted date, changed the field to that format, saved it, closed, re-opened LO and selected the template and the date format was correct. How was the template created?

Lorenzo.
TIA

//James