Michel,

Thank you for translating my probably poorly-worded request. That is exactly what I was asking. I haven't seen anything go back to the main menu like Open Office and Libre Office in at least 20 years. Normally when I open an application, particularly a word processor, its because I need to work on several documents in that application and gpoing back to main menu can be a nuisance. I may see if I can request that feature.

Many thanks.

Roger Stein