On Sun, 08 May 2011 07:02:14 -0500
Barbara Tobias <barbtobia...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello Barbara,

> Am I doing something wrong or has the duplex capability been lost?  I

I had a similar experience with my HP printer.  I discovered that, by
performing a "modify printer" to 'refresh' the printer driver in CUPS (I
use Linux, and CUPS is the printer manager I use) did the trick.

Then, next time I open LO, the duplexing works again. This seems to occur
whenever there's an update to the printer driver, which isn't being
picked up in CUPS, so I have to update the driver manually.

--
 Regards  _
Drums quite good, bass is too loud, and I can't hear the words