On 6/16/11 users+h...@global.libreoffice.org wrote:
 Subject:
 [libreoffice-users] Re: Printing With OSX 10.6.7
 From:
 Tinkerer <j_taylo...@btinternet.com>
 Date:
 Thu, 16 Jun 2011 03:07:47 -0700 (PDT)
 To:
 users@global.libreoffice.org

 Michael

 Try System Preferences > Print & Fax, then remove any printers not in
 use.
 Also, if you go into LO Preferences > General and see if under Print
 Dialog,
 Use Libre Office Dialogs is checked.
 This gives you the option of using the LO Print menus, or Unchecked,
 the
 System X Print menus.

 I hope this helps.

 Tink.

Thanks Tink, but I don't want to eliminate any printers. From time to time, I will select one or the other. As for the LO setting, I didn't have LO Print menus selected, so I'm still stumped as to why LO won't obey the OSX setting. It's very weird.