Hi.

I think that it isn't a LibreOffice problem. Probably you made a printer
from Printer Debian Feature (Menu-Printer). In this case you have to
eliminate the printer from there and check the other as default. It is
because as my experience, LibreOffice use this cups to get the available
printers installed in Operative System. If you keep both "installed",
and tp1 as default, LibreOffice gets it as a first option.

Regards,

Jorge Rodriguez

--
Atentamente,