Hi Nuno,

Nuno J. Silva wrote (02-07-11 11:44)
On 2011-06-30, Cor Nouws wrote:

This makes me happy (although I'd like something easier, at least now I
know a way to do it).

Agree that it is not easy to find. But glad you now know where it is :-)

But the OP wants to do this for *all* slides.

Yes, I noticed and acknowledged.

Tried here, same thing, effects aren't inherited -- or probably just the
ones associated with text?

No, there are quite some parts in the Impress UI/handling that are not finished, IMO. Also the handling of styles, numbering in master pages asks some special user skills ;-)
And there are more wishes.

SO if you want to apply the same effect very often, 'just' copy either
a frame or a slide ...

Heh, that's exactly what master pages should avoid, ain't it? :-)

Fully agree. And maybe it is not so difficult to implement too. (But not so difficult multiplied by a hundred times easily count up for a few year :-) )

Rule of thumb: Never assume stuff is done in the same way as in the
other "office suite" you use.

+1

Thanks

--