Le 30/07/2011 04:07, Cliff Scott a écrit :
> At the risk of starting another round of arguments regarding subscribing &
> unsubscribing I would like to point out that the information for
> unsubscribing in the footer of messages on this list is incorrect. I just
> changed my email address so I had to unsubscribe the old one and subscribe
> the new one. It all went without a hitch because I checked first at the
> get-help page on the Libreoffice.org website and found out that the correct
> unsubscribe address is "users+unsubscr...@global.libreoffice.org", NOT
> users+h...@global.libreoffice.org.

Please read more carefully the text of the footer. It does not tell you
the address where to send a message to unsubscribe but the address where
to write to get the instructions how to unsubscribe. I guess this
indirect procedure is useful because you need to be informed that you
will have to answer to the confirmation request.

Best regards
JBF