From: Tom Cloyd <t...@tomcloyd.com>
To: users@global.libreoffice.org
Sent: Sat, 30 July, 2011 18:51:02
Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: Base record access unacceptably slow

I may have seen this too late to join in, but I'll make the next one for sure.
Thanks very much for the tip.

I agree with Tom, too, in theory. The problem is that my resource account is
already overdrawn. I have nothing left with which to make a heavy investment,
anywhere. If it's just a matter of joining a call, well, I can do that, and
I'll
have no problem with articulating my concerns re: Base.

T.