From: Cor Nouws <oo...@nouenoff.nl>
Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] Help with Writer - How do I make an appendix?
To: users@global.libreoffice.org
Cc: "Konstantinos Tzoannopoulos" <tzoan...@gmail.com>
Date: Friday, 16 December, 2011, 15:53

Hi Konstantinos,

Konstantinos Tzoannopoulos wrote (16-12-11 16:29)
> Hey everyone, I need to ask a real quick question and I have no time to
> wade through the manual:
>
> How do I make an appendix that will show up in the table of contents?

So you ask a lot :-)

- Create separate style(s) for the heading(s) in the apendix(ces)
  - base them on Default
  - make sure they look as the styles used for the normal headings
  -  You get numbering with the proper setting for Numbering on the Outline and
Numbering tab of the style – link that to a list style with the right
properties (which you can of course tweak)
- For the second level header, a tab is given in the beginning of the paragraph

(see the enclosed document in the CC-mail)

> Please do NOT tell me "look it up in the manual", I have very little time
> on my hands to do it.

You're welcome to help on our great bug hunting sessions for the upcoming 3.5.0
release :-)
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/BugHunting_Session_3.5.0.-1

Cheers,

--  - Cor