On 2012-06-30 12:36, MR ZenWiz wrote:
On Mon, Jun 11, 2012 at 11:16 AM, Tom Davies<tomdavie...@yahoo.co.uk>  wrote:
Hi :)
Sorry, i didn't give the link before.  It's
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/UserProfile
I'm playing around with different Live Cd sessions today and didn't have the
link at hand.
Apols and regards form
Tom :)

I took a look at that, and yesterday I tried to find the debs to
reload 3.51 to "prove" that the change happened between 3.51 and 3.52,
but TDF doesn't have old versions available for download anymore and I
routinely delete the old downloads once the new one installs
successfully.

Obviously I will be a little more careful about when I delete the old
ones from now on - not until after I've been using the new one for a
while.

The problem still happens with LO 3.54, although nothing else I
routinely use has this issue - IIRC even Chrome starts up on the same
screen panel (right side) where it left off, except after a reboot.

I don't know if I mentioned this before, but the screen on this
machine is configured as a "single" 3840x1080 monitor, on top of the
NVidia manager's "real" configuration of two monitors, one to the
right of the other.

(sigh)

Maybe 3.6 will solve this....

MR