El 23/07/12 16:51, Dan escribió:
Guy Voets wrote:
Hi folks,

A LibO spreadsheet, made in LibO, Dutch version (no Excel or OOo past).

    - In LibO 3.5.5, I used to give in dates as 20-7 and they were
shown as
    20 Jul 12.
    - In LibO 3.6.0.2, if I enter 20-7, 20-7 is shown in the cell.

If I enter 20-7-12, the date is inverted into 12 Jul 2020.
So instead of entering 20-7, I now need to enter 12-7-20 to get the
desired
notation 20 Jul 12.

Is this a new feature, or a bug?

      I just downloaded LO 3.6.2 and installed it. Then I opened Calc. I
also entered 20-7 in a cell and got 20-7. It seems that Calc considered
that to be text because the window to the right of the = was showing '20-7.
      Then I right clicked a column and formatted it using Dutch
(Netherlands) as the local. I also selected 31 dec 99 from the format
list. Then when I entered 20-7 I got 20 jul 2012. 14-7 gave me 14 jul 2012.
      It may be a new "feature" in that you have to format cells, rows,
or columns for the type of formatting you want in them.

--Dan

And maybe is refined to be interpreted as date using the system separator, the same separator as in the date cell format.

In my Spanish Winx64Ult: /

If I enter: 20/7
I get: 20/07/12

If I enter: 20-7