teknow wrote:
I have a list of measured times in [H]:MM:SS format and I would like to sum
them.  If I put in a formula:

= B2+B3+B4+B5

it works, but if I try:

=Sum(B2:B5)

I get "00:00:00" as a result.  What am I missing?

I have tried both LibO 3.5.5.3 and 3.6.0.4

Thanks.

Did you format column B as Time, add [H]:MM:SS to the Format code box, click the green check (tick), and click OK? If you do not format the cells into which you enter these times, you are likely to get errors.
     Here are three Times using this format in cells B2-B5:

11284:00:00
58528:59:59
12:01:01
28176:59:59

     Using = SUM(B2:B5), I get 98002:00:59. (Result using 3.6.0.4)
What you have not mentioned was the times that you used that gave you problems. That might give a clue.

--Dan