On 8/31/2012 11:54 AM, Andreas Säger wrote:
Am 31.08.2012 20:38, JOE CONNER wrote:
How do I format a calc cell to show an angle in degrees, with a range of
0 to 360 degrees
while internally using 0 to 2pi, (similar to the date display using a
double number internally)?

This has nothing to do with number formats.
http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/How_Tos/Calc:_DEGREES_function

Thank you Andreas, but I already knew how to convert the from radians/degrees to degrees/radians. I was trying to format a cell to display the number in degrees, because I did not want to spend a lot of time converting the display if asexagesimal format was somehow available.

I think such a format should be a part of the ODF standards.

Blessings to all,

Joe Conner, Poulsbo, WA USA
IN GOD WE TRUST