Hi :)
I think this guide might help
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Bug_Report

If you can't find a drop-down that has "feature request" (or even if you can)
then it might be good to add this into the subject-line
[feature request]
(preferably at the beginning)

Personally i wouldn't bother becasue it's not something i desperately need
because the shift&click option is plenty for me.  Also i suspect the reason it
wont work for me is that i probably stuffed-up in the documents somewhere.

>________________________________
> From: rost52 <bugquestcon...@online.de>

    an enhancement request. The request should be the procedure Tink
    mentioned earlier and/or deleting the heading incl all things below
    in the navigator.

>Shift-click just selects between the cursor and the shift-click
    point. A pity but a kind of a temporal solution for the time being.
    Thanks for this hint.

>How to place an enhancement request?
>

>On 15.10.2012 21:34, Tom Davies wrote:
>
>Hi :)
>>I couldn't get this to work either way around either (ie not
        with headings (although mine are probably stuffed-up somehow)
        and not with the header (which i know i stuff-up).  I think i
        would have to read up documentation about it
>>http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Publications
>>
>>It looks like something that would be hugely useful if you
        already knew how to use it but i don't so i would stick with the
>>Shift&click
>>method that works in almost all other apps even non-LO ones.
>>Regards from
>>Tom :)
>>

>>>________________________________

                tested also on the header (at the top of each page to be
                precise) and there too I could not apply Tink's
                suggestion.

                (at the top of the page) and heading (at the top of a
                paragraph).

                item: Remove (or similar)

                click, from the menu, choose, Remove
                Delete Header and Text.

                Nabble.com.

>>>Problems?
>>>All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived
                and cannot be deleted