Hi :)

People write to this list from all over the world when they have a problem with
LO.  The tens of millions of people that have no problem with LO don't write in
to this list to say so.  (thankfully!)

So, how can we hear about some of the advantages?  Why use LO when there are
alternatives?  Is it just about  the cost of license fees?  Why do so many
people put so much of themselves into this project?  How about this list of
intentions produced around when TDF was becoming a legal company?

http://www.documentfoundation.org/foundation/
Do you find some of the points in the "Our Values" section true for you too?