On Mon, 11 Feb 2013 11:58:45 -0500, Marc Paré <m...@marcpare.com>
wrote Re [libreoffice-users] Re: LO 4 documentation:

>Hi Caesar
>
>Le 2013-02-11 06:54, Tom Davies a écrit :
>> Hi :)
>> You can get completed chapters in advance from
>> https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Publications
>>
>> Errr, that page also has old archived versions.  Normally the guides
>> wouldn't have come out until around the 4.0.4 so to see the Getting Started
>> Guide is almost complete already is quite amazing!
>> Regards from
>> Tom :)
>>

>There is a way to get them quicker. You could join the docs team and
>help complete the chapters that you are interested in. That way, you
>know that they will come out quicker and the chapters that you want
>completed  are the ones that you care about. I don't think you will hear
>anyone complaining about you wanting to work only on the chapters that
>you want to work on.
>
>Join up and help! Who knows, you may have so much fun that you will want
>to help finish another chapter that some other user hopes to have come
>out soon too! :-)
>
>Cheers,
>
>Marc

Thank you Marc for the invitation, but I just started using LO 3.6.4 a
few months ago, and LO 4.0.0 a week or so ago, so I really don't know
much about how it works.  I'm definitely at the start of the learning
curve.   I can't imagine I would be of much help, except by making
donations, which I have already done a couple of times.

Until I learn more, I believe that is how I can be most helpful.