On 02/12/2013 05:59 PM, Uwe Brauer wrote:

Hi Uwe,

> Well show engines;
> showed
>
> InnoDB     | YES     | Supports transactions     | YES          | YES  | YES
>
> So I presume the answer is yes.

In theory, yes, but you might want to check each table to see whether it
does actually use the InnoDB engine and has not defaulted to myisam.

>    > This is true whether you are using ODBC, JDBC or the native mysql
>    > connector to reach your tables from within LO.
> A question, can you set various relations between tables, using mysql
> and they are saved?

Yes, but I don't use LO for this, I either code it by hand from the
mysql command line interface or when I'm feeling lazy use phpmysqladmin
or MySQL Workbench.

The reason : LO, and previously OOo, did not always make a very good job
of defining my table fields the way I wanted them.

Alex

Alex