On 03/29/2013 07:07 AM, Tom Davies wrote:
HI :)
Nooooooooo!

I think that turns out to be a Pita and doesn't work particularly well but
maybe something has changed in the last couple of years.  Might be interesting.
 Hmm, i'm intrigued.  Go for it.  lol

________________________________
From: Jeff Shrowder<shrow...@uniting.com.au>
To: libreoffice_users<users@global.libreoffice.org>
Sent: Thursday, 28 March 2013, 19:55
Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: booklet printing problem

On 03/29/2013 12:57 AM, Tom Davies wrote:
Hi :)
Perhaps a compromise?
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Installing_in_parallel

Have both! :) Then when the 3.5.6 comes out you will be ready to test-drive it
straight away! :) The 4.0.2 comes out soon too so it might be possible to find
an
alpha-test version if you help with QA for a bit which might also be a good way
of
getting something done about your problem more quickly.

Hmmm. Gives me the idea to install LO 3.5.2 (Win) in Wine on my Linux machine.

Jeff

Nah, not serious really 8-) But I did have such a setup several years ago. Can't remember why, but my recollection is that it worked/played OK.

Jeff