On Friday, May 03, 2013 11:18:40 AM Bruce Byfield wrote:
> Hi:
>
> I am trying to find the location of template directories for both the
> system and for user accounts for both 32 and 64bit installations for
> OS X and Windows. The complete information is surprisingly hard to
> find.
>
> Can anyone help me out? I'd be especially grateful for OS X paths.
>
> Thanks,
> --
> Bruce Byfield 604-421-7189 (on Pacific time)
> blog: https://brucebyfield.wordpress.com
> website: http://members.axion.net/~bbyfield/

> to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted

Assuming you meant templates for LibreOffice try opening writer (also
will show in calc, draw or Impress) and look at:

[CODE]
tools --> options --> LibreOffice --> Paths
[/CODE]

this lists the various paths.

Russ
--
openSUSE 12.3(Linux 3.7.10-1.1-desktop x86_64)|KDE 4.10.2
"release 556"|Intel core2duo 2.5 MHZ,|8GB DDR3|GeForce