On 17-06-2013 07:31, Tom Davies wrote:
Hi :)
It is unlikely the LibreOffice website is infected because it runs on unix-based
platforms such as Gnu&Linux.  I don't think any of the internet-facing servers
run on Windows.  Also i suspect that uploads get scanned and stuff on the servers
gets scanned fairly regularly.  However it might be wise if we let the websites
team know there might be an issue.

Sorry, but this is not true, so i want to add some things

1) A unix (or linux) system CAN spread (windows) virusses (or virae)
(a virus is nothing more that a piece of (binary) code, which is not aware of any OS)

2) GNU (GNU's Not Unix) has nothing to do with that.
   (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GNU)