Hi :)
I think the desktop integration packages normally get added around the time
that beta-testing is over.  It might have happened earlier in some branches,
such as the 4.0.0 but when beta testing it's fairly normal to find one or 2
things are not quite finalised.  Normally you just report problem and get on
with the rest to see if you can find anything else.  Getting bogged down with 1
issue means you miss the chance to explore the rest.

Thanks for testing so far though!  Good work.  Good luck with the rest! :)
Thanks and regards from
Tom :)