Peter, looks good. That is essentially what I wound up doing in
experimenting with it. I have not tried creating my own personas as I'm
artistically dysfunctional, in otherwards I am not very creative
artistically. For now, when I want to change my persona I just first
change my firefox/thunderbid personas. I'll copy the URL and then I go
to LO 4.0 change it there and copy the <value> from the PersonaSettings
line in registrymodifications.xcu as well as the jpg files in the
.config/libreoffice/4/user/gallery/persona folder over to my system
running Fedora 19/LO 4.1. Hopefully this bug gets fixed fairly soon as I
really do like this feature as frivolous as it may be.:-)

On 07/24/2013 11:36 AM, Peter Maunder wrote:
> I have been trying to summarise the current Personas situation to clarify the
> situation in my mind. I am documenting it in case it may be of interest to
> any of you. Does it need to be reported as a bug? Is it just a Linux
> problem?
>
> My environment is UBUNTU 12.04 (x2) and LINUX-MINT MATE 13. I am running
> LibO 3.6.4.3, 4.0.4.2 and now 4.1.0.4. LibO 4.0 and 4.1 run from
> Applications/Office Panels and share the same .config files, LibO 3.6 uses
> hand made panel. Only one version is run at a time. All three systems run
> home made personas on Firefox, Thunderbird and LibO 4.0 and 4.1
>
> 1. LibO 4.0 supported the INSTALLATION and DISPLAY of Personas but no
> control over the TEXT or ACCENT colours.
>
> 2 LibO 4.1 RC4 supports the DISPLAY of Personas, TEXT colours but not the
> INSTALLATION  of Personas nor ACCENT colours.
>
> 3. Because the .config files for 4.0 and 4.1 were so different in size, I
> decided to recreate the files for 4.1 and then manually add the
> /Gallery/Personas folder and modify registrymodifications.xcu file to
> restore the settings from 4.0.
>
> 4. I now run 4.0 and 4.1 from the same .config files and use the same
> personas.
>
> 5. By using a standard name for the personas I wish to use, I no longer need
> to modify the registrymodifications.xcu file.
>
> 6. I use GIMP to create a new Personas, FIREFOX PERSONAS PLUS to test the
> new Personas without the need to upload the personas to the firefox website.
> When happy I copy the new personas and rename it to the LibO Personas
> folder, restart LibO and I am away.
>
> 7. I can find my way to manage my and my Wife's personas (she is the
> artist), but the ordinary user will struggle with the current situation.
>
> Changes to the registrymodifications.xcu file
>
> before
>
> after
>
> Where Header.jpg and Footer.jpg are Personas stored in  the
> .config/libreoffice/4/user/gallery/personas folder
>
> Text Colour (Working) #rrggbb (ffffff = white, #000000 = black)
> Accent colour #ffffff (Not yet implemented)
>
> Peter

Sent from my home PC running Fedora18 to you and NSA, FBI, CIA, HSA
and God only knows who else!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!