Hi :)
'Fortunate' like 99.99% of people!  Upgrading from 3.x.x to 4.0.x produced a
startling lack of bump in traffic on this list, except old die-hards remarking
on how well it went.  The 4.1.0-beta gave more of a bump but still nothing like
the start of a new branch used to produce here.

If we take the ancient figure of 60milion users (am i remembering correctly?)
world-wide and that this is the international list and gets emails from Japan,
India, Iran, even New Zealand and all around the globe i think we can safely
say that
1.  not so many are upgrading and/or
2.  not many are having troubles  of course there is another possiblity but LO
usage seems to be growing rapidly, not dwindling!