Hi :)
The published official guides are much better
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Publications

The in-built help (at least the English version of it) is not always completely
up to date or accurate.  The international translators team work at it before
translating it and i don't think their version is the one we get.  There is
something mighty odd going on there which i've never understood