Hi :)
Personally i am glad to hear the the 2 communities do still work together from
time to time and that some people help in both projects.  It feels much better
that way rather than feeling like it's us against them when we are all really
aiming for much the same thing and that is Freedom OF Choice.

Both project offer slightly different things so it makes more sense to work
together.  "Together we stand. Divided we .." err well in this case we still do
well but it's better with 2 of us than just 1.