Hi :)
Annoyingly in my email 'client' the address

users+unsubscr...@global.libreoffice.org

is shown looking like

unsubscr...@global.libreoffice.org

is the email address and the "users+" as being some strange extra bit that is
not really part of the address.  I'm guessing that happens with some other
email 'clients' that are in common usage these days.  The "users+" part is an
important part of the address so it really needs to be the entire line

users+unsubscr...@global.libreoffice.org

Also it's fairly rare to find a signature that is actually helpful.  Mostly we
get so used to completely ignoring useless disclaimers and hopeful messages
about having been scanned by some embarrassingly ancient antivirus them that we
don't even bother to read even the good ones.