Vince

Have you solved this problem?

If not - have you tried starting a completely new configuration directory?

Again if not this is what I would do -

close down all Libreoffice applications
Start a konsole session.
Save the existing Libreoffice configuration settings

     *  cd .config
     *  mv libreoffice libreoffice$(date +"%Y%m%d%H%M%S")
start the Libreoffice document that's been causing the problem and see what
happens!!
If it starts to look like this has fixed the problem you will have to
reconfigure Libreoffice. Some of the files can be used as is from the saved
configuration.

Alex