@Ivan,

Since LibreOffice is packaged for installation using Microsoft Installer
(msiexec.exe) you have a lot of options for doing the installation.  You can
directly modify the installer package with Microsofts ORCA utility.  You can
run /A administrative install to a network share and modify the resulting .msi
installer, or apply a transform against it.  Or you can do either and push with
GPO or SCCM deployment.

Point is the standard tools for Windows software deployment all work pretty
well with the way that Andras  Timar and others have packaged the builds.

Stuart