Hi :)
I am not even sure how to check on this but has anyone else tried
running the 4.3.0 pre-beta-test release and able to see if there is a
dialogue in the right place?

Errr, Marco posted this to the Accessibility list so please make sure
he is cc'd (or in the "To" field) into all replies!
Thanks and regards from
tom :)