On Sat, 22 Feb 2014 09:57:18 +0000
Tom Davies <tomc...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello Tom,

>It's interesting to hear that other people don't seem to be having a
>problem with a directly typed-in value for font size but i'm wondering
>if they clicked into the document again afterwards.  I'm wondering if
>your or my machine has a wonky UserProfile or if it's something else.

It shouldn't need be necessary to click back into the doc(1).  Here, I
typed 400 in the font size box, then hit <return>.  *Nothing* visibly
changed in the document.  Note, by nothing I mean just that; not even
the cursor changed size.  Then I typed a character, and lo-and-behold,
it was in 400 point, as was the cursor.

(1) In fact it's only when I clicked back in to the doc that I got the
resetting font issue.

--
 Regards  _
I'll be the paint on the side if you'll be the tin