> Hi :)
> Perhaps try a different web-browser?
>
> On this machine i have Midori set to block me from downloading but
> Firefox lets me.
> Regards from
> Tom :)
>

> On 22 February 2014 08:20, M Henri Day <mhenri...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >> I should clarify - this is the Deb x86_64 download that is not working.

> links:

> > Had no problem whatever downloading the Swedish version of the 4.2.1 deb
> > x86_64 main installer package from the LibO website....
> >
> > Henri

T​​om, I agree that Midori (0.5.7) can be difficult to configure ; for
example, I've never managed to get it to display Gmail in the standard
view, but am forced to read it in the basic HTML view. Nevertheless, I was
able to download the deb.tar.gz file for the main installer package as
easily in Midori as in my standard browser, i e, Firefox Nightly 30.0a1
(2014-02-21)....

Henri