> On 2014-02-22 1:33 PM, Don C. Myers <donmy...@myersfarm.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi Charles
>>
>> The attachment displayed fine for me in 4.2.1.1 from The Document
>> Foundation running in Ubuntu 13.10.
>>

> Guess I should have been clear.
>
> I'm on Windows 7, 64 bit...
>
> Henri? What OS are you running?
>
> Thx guys...

​Sorry, Charles ; I, too, should have been explicit : I tested on 64-bit
Linux Mint 16. Recently I've noted several issue reported by Windows users
which I have not been able to reproduce on GNU/Linux​
​ ; as I presume a majority of LO users are running Windows machines (Does
anyone know if this presumption is correct ? We should be able to get an
idea from the downloads statistics.), it's important that LO works well
with Windows OSes....

Henri