At 07:48 16/05/2014 -0700, Frank 'CVAlkan' Oberle wrote:
I used the method you described up to somewhere around when version 4.x first appeared, but for more recent updates, the donation page is as far as I can go.

The download should start soon after you get to that page. But with default settings in your browser, you will probably be challenged - by a pretty inconspicuous banner at the top or bottom of the browser window - to confirm that you do indeed want the somewhat invasive procedure of a file download. If you don't respond to that, you will get no further.

I'm using [...] the Firefox browser ...

Firefox needs additional reassurance if you need to download a file over 50 megabytes in size (as LibreOffice will be). See http://cdn.ghacks.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/mega-consent-download-large-files.png . This panel has no Allow button: you will see this only if you click the help ("?") icon at the left of the address bar.

I trust this helps.

Brian Barker