On 05/31/2014 04:34 PM, Oogie McGuire wrote:
I'm tearing my hair out here.

I have a spreadsheet and the data was originally entered as 4 digits. I need to pass
it to a database system that requires 6 digits. I've tried formatting with 2 leading
zeros but I still cannot get the number to properly show up as 00<number>

Any ideas?
cell->format->number.  In the format code bar near the bottom
input cell format as "000000.0000" without the quote marks.
You can adjust the zeros after the decimal point to suit.

Joe Conner, Poulsbo, Washington, USA