Hi guys,

I'm having a few minor problems with compatibility when importing MS
documents into LibreOffice. I know all the issues surrounding
proprietary formats etc, but nonetheless would like to get this to work
as best as possible, as I am largely stuck with using the aforementioned
formats.

As such, I'm interested in professional support to provide bug-fixes
when I come across the above issues. I've read the professional support
page on the website and realise that there is a whole bunch of people
who can provide those services. However, to help me approach the right
person, I thought I'd ask here as to who might be good for this sort of
work. If possible, I'd rather work with an individual than a company.

The fixes will mainly be needed in Writer and Impress. I won't go into
the details here, but most of the issues are already bug reports, so I'm
simply interested in getting them expedited.

I'm also interested in sponsoring development of the much-needed
improvements for cropping images (#34555).

Thanks,

Andy