Hi :)
We all get all the mails sent to the mailing list.  So we all got all 3
replies.  There is a bit of clumsiness about it but 3 mails to the list is
one of the best ways of handling it.

On some other mailing lists, particularly the weekly DW "Readers Comments"
one, i have seen people send a single response and then have different
parts such as

@ Pedro,
Thanks for the info

@ Tom,
my dad did the right thing rather than being too inventive

@ Brian, thanks, will try that.  Sorry for the delay

@ all
he was on AOO 4.0.1 until i upgraded him to LO 4.1.0

It kinda works quite well too but many on this mailing list are likely to
be new or else have even more sophisticated methods.  I quite like the
simplicity of the above method.