Cor Nouws wrote:
> Hi Andreas,
>
> Andreas S�ger wrote on 16-01-15 14:48:
>
>> As far as content matters,
>>> https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/index.php
>>
>> is the major resource of user knowledge for both OpenOffice and
>> LibreOffice users.
>
> Maybe it's a good idea if that forum also announces the new versions of
> LibreOffice, and not only those of AOO ?
>
> Cor

The solution is simple. Just log in to the forum and post the announcement.

The administrators have worked hard to keep the forum open and welcoming
for _ALL_ reasonable ODF related issues, not just AOO.
The forum title clearly states:
"User community support forum for Apache OpenOffice, LibreOffice and all
the OpenOffice.org derivatives"

Plus we have http://en.libreofficeforum.org/ While this is not TDF
hosted, it does form part of our wider ecosystem.

Dave